Professional Support from
beginning to end
Netrealtynow.com LLC is a licensed Virginia Real Estate brokerage company and Thomas Hennerty is the licensed Principal/Managing Broker. Tom operates in DC, and New York as a sole proprietor real estate broker, in Md the business is operated under the dba netrealtynow.com.
Originally licensed in 1985 and Tom quickly became a top producing agent and quickly formed his own commercial and residential real estate company called Continuum Realty, LLC. As the real estate industry evolved because consumers got access to much more information the need for low cost marketing for residential real estate and lower brokerages fees was apparent. Netrealtynow.com lists over 500 properties a year and the company will continue to expand.
Regardless of the listing plan you chose you get the backing of a truly professional licensed real estate broker with over 33 years experience. Tom is a smart, skilled, a very good negotiator, market savvy, hard-working and easy to get along with.
Professional Support from beginning to end
Professionals available to answer your questions from the beginning of the home selling process to the end, Our time-tested home selling system is designed for the home seller with no experience or real estate knowledge, so you may not have any questions, but if you do we are ready.
Results – a faster sale for a higher price
88% of buyers are working with and/or exclusively represented by a real estate agent or broker. The marketing power of the MLS gets your property if front of those buyers and in addition to that the most popular internet real estate websites (84) get your property in front of other buyers as well.
The same listing many pay 6% to an agent for
Your listing looks the same and shows up in the same places as the sellers who are paying a traditional agent 5% or 6% to sell their property. By offering a buyer agent commission of 2-3%, buyer agents are just as motivated to show your listing as most any other listing on the market.
Receive a much bigger check at closing
Our average seller walks out of closing with a check over $8,000 larger than if they sold with a traditional agent. Because our sellers retain the option to sell to buyers not involved with an agent, our service is “the best of both worlds.”
More exposure by being listed on nearly every website
You won’t find a service that puts you on more of the most popular real estate websites. Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia are just the start of the list. Our typical listing shows up on over 84 separate real estate websites. If you think you know a website where your listing won’t appear, ask us.
Outline of our services offer below.
Flat Fee MLS Listings $299 (sale or rent)
- 6 Month property listing in your local MLS.
- property listing with up to 150 Photos.
- Listing displayed on many 78 participating web sites.
- Unlimited text editing of your MLS listing.
- Comparable sales information on similar properties if available.
- No processing fees at closing.
- Retain the right to sell without broker participation.
- Legal documents to complete the transaction.
Full Service Seller Representation Listing
- 3-4% total commission and reduced to 2% if netrealtynow.com procures the buyer not represented by another brokerage firm.
- Market the property for sale in a manner consistent with standard practices used by real estate professionals in the DC metro area.
- The use of the MLS, Realtor.com zillow.com, mrishomes.com, homes.com, cyberhomes.com all other participating 78 websites.
- Professional photos and virtual tours supplied by broker
- Advise on needed improvements to obtain maximum value
- Broker shall keep Seller informed as to changing market conditions.
- Install lockbox and schedule all showings.
- Yard sign post and metal panel sign installed.
- Presenting all offers to seller and advising of the merits of each contract.
- Follow through with the entire marketing of the property and the entire buy/sell process.
Full Support Flat Fee Property Listing
- Unlimited Consulting Services including marketing advice, contract negotiations, and complete guidance through the entire selling process. The cost is 2499. $499 paid at time of listing and $2000 paid at closing of the transaction.
We help consumers buy and sell real estate in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Bronx, Dutchess, Ulster and Sullivan counties, and in Manhattan.